Our Guest Book!

Hello to all and thanks for visiting our Blog. We hope you enjoy and we also want to know you visited! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign our Guest Book!!!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Case Turns 2!!

Case turned 2 on August 7th!! We were totally lame and didn't do any kind of a "party" He got some geo trax's and a Jr. Tag Reader with all his birthday money.
Justin was really disappointed that I didn't make a cake and the one that I bought was too small. And someone pointed out on Facebook when I posted this picture there that Case needs his own "Special Day" Plate! So Nana Kern needs to work on that since she got Justin one:-)
Loren had a day off that week so we went to the Transportation Museum in Salisbury, NC and rode a train and saw lots of old cars, trains, and buses.



I really do have 3 handsome boys don't I?

No comments:

Sign Our Guestbook!

Case standing